- Consultations and quotations are free and are carried out by email, Skype or telephone. A meeting can be arranged to discuss person to person if required depending upon location. Any travel expenses will be charged back to the client.
- SMS Business Support will accept assignments by post. It is recommended that the client forward these “Recorded Delivery”. SMS Business Support will not accept responsibility for loss or damage. Any notes/hand written documents received through the postal system by SMS Business Support will be posted back at a charge to the client. If documents do not need to be returned these will be shredded.
- All work carried out by us will be proof-read, however final proof-reading of the work lies with the client.
- For larger projects a time frame will be negotiated with the client.
- We do not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of any documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client.
- We reserve the right to reject any work, including work which we believe to be unlawful or immoral.
- Your information is held securely and backed up in accordance with UK Data Protection Laws, including GDPR.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer.
- A 5% deposit is required for larger projects. Packages must be paid for in advance. Thereafter, a package will be valid for 4 weeks from the date of the first request for services. The first request for services must be made within 2 weeks of the date of payment.
- A fee of £20 will be charged for any returned cheques.
- Project work (pay as you go work) payments will be invoiced on completion of the work and payment is due within 7 working days from the date of invoice.
- Any additional costs incurred for example, postage, courier, will be invoiced to the client as ‘Additional Expenses’.
- Overdue invoices will result in interest charges (at the rate of 10%) for the total outstanding per month.
- In the event of a contract being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.
We guarantee the highest level of confidentiality at all times. We do not pass or sell client information on to 3rd parties unless requested to do so by the client. A confidentiality/client contract will be signed by both parties prior to commencement of contract.
All work received will be treated as highly confidential. Once work has been completed this will be saved with SMS Business Support and will be kept on file for a maximum of 6 weeks before being erased/shredded.
We treat all client and customer data with great care under the Data Protection Act 1998.
All of our activities are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance and General Liability Insurance.